Data of operator:
Company’s name: Gold Record Music Kft.
Headquarters: 1122 Budapest, Határőr út 58.
Tax identification number: 11928955-2-43,
Business registration number: 01-09-904333,
CEO: Molnár Gábor
Our merchandise provider:
Registered office: 1048 Bp., Nádasdy K. u. 16/5
Tax identification number: 23784226-1-41
Business Registration number:01-09-977860
Bank: UniCredit 10918001-00000101-53610007 Iban: hu4410918001-00000101-53610007 Swift (bic) : bacxhuhb
Commercial court: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága – Republic of Hugnary Identification and registration ID: NAIH-107505/2016
Telephone : +36-1/607-5204
Contact person: Endre Nagy
The agreement set by finalising the purchase is regarded as a written agreement, it is not registered, but can be digitally retrieved. It does not refer to the Code of Conduct.
Our product range is constantly expanding / changing, mainly in clothing and accessoriez. Our services include manufacturing, distributing and decorating them. The current product and service portfolio can be found on our web site
Information on orders
On our webpage, registration is obliged for purchasing. Orders are processed and confirmed within 1 business day and will be completed within a maximum of 5 business days. The delivery time depends on the quantity of the order and the stock management of the ordered product. When ordering products that are available in limited quantities in our webshop, we will notify the customer of the expected arrival time, which can take up to 30 days upon confirmation of the order. In this case, the customer has the right of withdrawal and can cancel the order within 14 days of purchase.
We would like to inform our dear customers that the photos of the product ordered may differ from reality in certain cases and they are used as illustrations.
On our webpage finished products and custom made products can be ordered as well. In case a customer wants to buy a finished product: -The customer needs to select the desired product and choose the desired size and quantity- Then put it in the basket using the „ADD” button on the product page
- Go to the basket
- Click on the Cashier button
- Fill out the link form appropriately
- Read Linked Contract Terms
- Click Submit For Single Products: Design the selected product according to your needs and then complete the steps above. A confirmation document will appear which you will receive in email as well, containing the instructions for all upcoming steps.
Incorrectly Completed or Delivered Order
Unfortunately, our company may be maufacturing a particular order incorrectly. In this case, Creals.com Ltd. guarantees replacement and takes all responsibility for shipping and repair / replacement costs. A defective product can only be replaced by returning it:
- unworn / used
-not washed / cleaned
-with an invoice certified from our company
We can not handle the products that:
- are ruined because of improper use
- ordered size does not fit (in case of
In case of incorrect data in an order, the buyer shall notify our company within 24 hours of the confirmation of the order. Otherwise, in case the product has already been manufactured / remitted, any repair costs resulting from customer’s error will be charged to the customer.
Bank transfer: If you wish, you can pay for your ordered product(s) with a transfer. In this case, the final amount should be transferred to the bank account number that was enclosed in the confirmation email.
Paying by card: On our website there is a possibility to pay by credit card via PayPal or Barion.
Paying by cash: Payment option on our pickup point, only in forints.
In all cases, the cost of door to door delivery can be seen on the checkout page, depending on the total amount of the order and the place of delivery. In the case of an average package, Hungarian shipment costs 1500 HUF. In the case of orders over HUF 20,000, the shipping cost is free of charge.
Right Of Withdrawal
Right of withdrawal from purchase In short: Customers have the right of withdrawal within 14 days of ordering without any justification. In this case, our company is required to refund the total amount of the order. Exceptions to this are custom-made products as it is custom-made and can not be sold. The complete agreement regarding right of withdrawal:
The main rules:
The company contracted the detriment of the consumer provisions of the regulation can not deviate from. The firm must make an effort to carry out the repair or replacement within a maximum of fifteen (15) days. The buyer is obliged to prove the conclusion of the contract (invoice, receipt or even).
The company reported a customer warranty or guarantee claim to duty report drawn up. Minutes pattern
A copy of the protocol without delay and verifiable manner should be given to the consumer´s disposal.
If your business is a consumer warranty or guarantee requirements feasibility it will be the announcement of can not comment on its position - in case of rejection of the request of the grounds for refusal of the conciliation body turning on the possibility of - within five working days, verifiable way obliged to inform the consumer.
The business of the minutes of its intake from duty for three years to preserve and present it at the request of the control authority.
VII. right of withdrawal
The ordered products within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the customer the right to withdraw from the purchase intention. In this case the Huszonnyolc Hungary Kft. Company bound to the purchase price paid for the product, refund to the purchaser at the latest shipping costs. The cost of returning products with the cancellation or fourteen (14) days after the return of the product within paid by the buyer.
For details on this document are not regulated issues:
17/1999. (II. 5.) Government Regulation
on the details of a contract concluded between a seller or supplier and a consumer
between the consumer and the company1The Government decides CLXXVII of 2013 on Transitional and Enforcement Provisions related to the coming into force of Act V of the Civil Code of 2013, (1) (d) of the Act on the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, in accordance with the provisions of Article 15 (1) of the Basic Law:
. CHAPTER IX GENERAL PROVISIONS1. Scope. (1) This Regulation shall apply to contracts concluded between a consumer and an undertaking (hereinafter referred to as the "consumer contract"). (2) This Regulation lays down certain rules on the provision of information on the consumer contract and on performance, and between distance and off-premises (3) This Regulation applies if the law of the European Union does not imply otherwise. (4) The parties´ agreement can differ from the ones provided in this Regulation for the benefit of the consumer.
. §The scope of the regulation does not extend to: a) social services under the Act on social administration and social benefits, b) basic child welfare benefits and childcare provision provided for by the Act on the Protection of Children and the Administration of the Guardianship, c) (f) contract for the acquisition or transfer of ownership of the property, with the exception of the law on the leasing of apartments and premises and the rules governing their disposal; real estate brokerage and real estate valuation and mediation activities; g) a construction contract for the construction of a new building or significant transformation of an existing building, part of a building, a separate unit of destination or a room.
h) a contract for the letting of a residential building, except for a real estate brokerage activity as well as real estate mediation and brokerage activities under the law on rental of apartments and premises, and on certain rules concerning their alienation, and i) the travel contract, j) (k) a contract concluded by a notary, (l) a contract for the supply of food and other everyday consumer goods to the consumer´s place of residence, residence or place of residence, (m) automatic or automated retail space (n) a contract with the electronic communications service provider for the purpose of securing the use of a public telephone exchange or for a one-time use of a telephone, internet or telefax connection.3. § The contract for passenger transport services provided by the Act on passenger services and the law on air transport pursuant to the Air Transport Act shall be governed exclusively by Sections 7 and 15 (1) and (2).
Section 4 For the purposes of this Decree: 1. digital data content: data produced or provided in digital form; consumer: the consumer as defined in the Civil Code; ancillary contract: a consumer contract for the sale of a product other than distance or off-premises contract, or provision of services provided by a third party to the undertaking or to an agreement with the business; significant transformation: construction work carried out in order to build, dismantle or modify an existing building, part of a building, a separate unit of destination, expansion, dismantling or transformation of a building), construction work in connection with construction, building supervision authority or inheritance protection authority, according to separate legal regulation, b) the exterior thermal insulation affecting all the facade facades of the building, the replacement of all façade doors, the coloring of all facade surfaces and the change of the formation of a complete facade surface; or (c) in construction activities not covered by point (a), construction works affecting at least 50% of the structure, altering the floor layout.
5. Warranty: Compulsory warranty as defined in the Civil Code and in separate legislation for consumer contracts; 6.public auction: a sales method whereby an undertaking offers a contract to a consumer in the context of transparent, competitive bidding by the auctioneer who is personally represented or provided with the auction at the auction and on which the successful bidder commits to the offer according to the contract. Does not constitute a public auction for the use of an auction website for consumers and businesses;
7. financial services: activities of the National Bank of Hungary acting under the responsibility of the Hungarian National Bank acting on the supervision of the financial intermediary system, supervised by the National Bank of Hungary; service contract: a consumer contract which is not a contract for the sale of a product;
8. "durable medium" means a device that allows the recipient to permanently store the data that he or she receives for the duration of the data and to display stored data in unaltered form and content. Such a device can be used in particular for paper, USB key, CD-ROM, DVD, memory card, computer hard disk, and e-mail.
10. distance contract: a consumer contract concluded by a distance selling system for the provision of a contractual product or service without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, in order to conclude the contract,
11. the contracting parties only use means allowing distance communication between the parties; remote means of communication means a device capable of making a contract declaration in the absence of parties to conclude a contract.
12. Such a device is in particular a recipient or addressed form, a standard letter, an advertisement published in a press release with a purchase order, a catalog, a telephone, a telefax and an Internet access device; product: movable property, except for things sold by an enforcement or other regulatory measure; water, gas and electricity discharged in containers, bottles or other forms of limited quantities or with a specified volume; 13.business premises: (a) any real estate where the business is engaged on a permanent basis; (b) any movable property where the enterprise continues to pursue its activities on a regular basis; (b) for which the consumer has made a bid to the undertaking under the conditions set out in point (a); (c) which has been concluded by the undertaking under a contractual relationship with the contractor, business premises or distance-communication means, after direct contact with the consumer, with the simultaneous physical presence of the parties - personally and individually in contact with the consumer at a place other than the business premises of the business; ord) which was concluded during a journey organized by the undertaking aimed at selling or promoting products or services to the consumer;
15.undertaking: an enterprise as defined in the Civil Code.
(5) For the purposes of this Decree) a contract for the sale of a product is also a contract for the provision of services under which the undertaking is also obliged to transfer the ownership of a product, b) it does not constitute a contract for sale on the market,
COMMON RULES OF CONSUMER CONTRACTS3.
Rules for telephone contact and postal service usage fees
6. § If a business provides telephone administration after contacting the contract, the company ensures that the customer contacting it is not charged for the call. This provision shall not affect the right of electronic communications service providers to charge a fee for calls. (1)
7. §The undertaking shall not charge fees exceeding the costs incurred in connection with the method of payment for the use of the given form of payment. 2. Paragraph 1 shall not affect the legal provisions that charge a fee or other payment obligation for the use of a given payment method prohibited
4. No sales requested
8. § (1) An undertaking may not claim compensation from a consumer if it sells a product or provides a service for which no contract has been concluded. 2. In the event of a consumer´s failure to make a statement, the undertaking´s bid -
II. PROVISIONS RELATING TO CONTRACTS OTHER THAN BUSINESS OPERATIONS AND DISTRIBUTORS
9. § Pre-contractual information
(1) In the case of contracts other than out-of-premises and distance contracts, the undertaking must inform the consumer in a clear and understandable manner before the contractual declaration of the consumer is made
(a) on the essential characteristics of the contractual product or service, to the data carrier and to the product or service (b) the name of the undertaking, the postal address of the head office of the business, and - if it has a telephone number and the electronic mailing address, c) the total amount of the consideration for the contracted product or service increased by tax or -if the nature of the product or service as a result, the consideration can not reasonably be calculated in advance, its method of calculation, and all the other (in particular freight and postage) or, where these costs can not reasonably be calculated in advance, the indication of the fact that additional costs may arise
(d) the conditions of performance, in particular the payment, the carriage and the deadline for completion, and the manner of complaint handling of the undertaking; (e) the existence of a statutory obligation on the presumption of liability, product liability and the existence and conditions of after-sales service and warranty; (g) in the case of a fixed-term contract that may be converted into an indefinite term, the terms of the transformation and the terms of termination of the term thus terminated for an indefinite term, (h) the termination of the contract, the operation of the digital content content and the applicable technical protection measure; i) the digital content content with hardware and any relevant interoperability of software with the software in accordance with reasonable knowledge of the enterprise.
(2) The undertaking shall not be subject to the obligation to provide information as provided for in paragraph 1 with regard to the information which is apparent under the circumstances. (3) The name of the conciliation body and the postal address of the head office of the company, Paragraph 1 (e), the undertaking must provide the correct and appropriate use of the warranty, product liability and warranty terms in such a way that the difference between the meanings of these terms is clear and unambiguous for the consumer. This information may also be provided by means of the specimen set out in Annex 3.
10. § Paragraph 9. shall not apply to a minor contract falling within the scope of the ordinary needs of everyday life, which is effected at the time of the conclusion of the contract
SPECIAL RULES CONCERNING BUSINESS PARTNERS NOT RESIDING IN THE SAME PLACE AND PECULIAR CONTRACTS
6. Pre-contractual information11. § (1) Prior to the conclusion of a contract concluded between a business premises and a distance contract, the undertaking must inform the consumer in a clear and unambiguous manner) on the essential characteristics of the contractual product or service, to the extent appropriate to the media and the product or service, b) (c) the postal address of the head office of the company and, if it has its telephone number, facsimile number and electronic mail address, as well as the name and postal address of the undertaking on whose behalf it is acting; d) the postal address of the place of business of the business and the postal address of the undertaking on whose behalf the consumer can address his complaints if the address under point (c) (e) the total amount of the consideration for the contracted product or service increased by a tax or - if the nature of the product or service can not reasonably be calculated in advance - its method of calculation and any additional costs incurred (in particular: the freight or postage) or if these costs can not reasonably be calculated in advance to indicate the fact that additional costs may arise;
f) in the case of a contract for an indefinite period of time or for a subscription, that the total amount of the consideration includes all costs relating to the billing period. If such a contract is flat-rate, that the total amount of consideration is also the total monthly cost. If the total cost can not be calculated in advance, the consumer should be informed of the method of calculating the amount of the remuneration, (g) the fee for the use of the means of communication between the distance remitters used to conclude the contract if that charge is deemed to be an elevated premium; (i) the deadline and other conditions for exercising the right under Section 20 (in particular those referred to in section 22) and the model of declaration set out in Annex 2;
j) whether, in the exercise of the right under Section 20, the cost of returning the product must be borne by the consumer if the undertaking has not undertaken to bear this cost, and - in the case of a distance contract, the product can not be returned as a postal item; that the consumer is obliged to reimburse the reasonable costs of the business pursuant to § 26 if he or she exercises the right of termination pursuant to Section 20 of Section 13 or Section 19, upon commencement of performance, l) the consumer is not entitled to the right under Section 20 or the circumstances in which the consumer loses the right under Section 20, m) the statutory obligation to supply warranty and product liability
(n) after-sales customer service and other services, as well as the existence of the warranties and conditions thereof, o) whether the Code of Conduct for the Prohibition of Unfair Commercial Practices, and the Code of Conduct on Code of Conduct, is available; in the case of a fixed-term contract, in the case of a fixed-term contract, which may be converted into an indefinite period, the terms of the transformation and the terms of termination of the term thus terminated as an indefinite term; ) on the contractual shortest period of the consumer´s obligations; (s) the amount payable or to be provided by the consumer at the request of the deposit or other financial security and conditions thereof; (t) the operation of the digital data content and the applicable technical protection measure;
(u) the ability to interact with the hardware and software of the digital content in accordance with the knowledge reasonably expected of the enterprise; (v) the possibility of using the out-of-court complaint handling method and dispute settlement mechanism required by the statutory requirement or the undertaking´s decision; ) 2. Where an undertaking has not complied with all the additional costs referred to in paragraph 1 (e) and (f) or the costs referred to in paragraph 1, the competent authority of the conciliation body, (3) In the case of a public auction, the undertaking shall specify in paragraph 1 (b), (c) and (d) (4) The information specified in points (i), (j) and (k) of paragraph 1 in Annex 1
may be provided by filling in the completed sample leaflet.
5. The undertaking shall provide information on the warranty as referred to in paragraph 1 (m) and (n) with the correct and correct use of the terms of warranty, product warranty and warranty terms in such a way that the consumer is clear and unambiguous the difference between these concepts. This information may also be provided by means of a model leaflet set out in Annex 3. 6. Information pursuant to paragraph 1 shall form part of the contract and may not be modified unless expressly agreed by the contracting parties. (7) proof of fulfillment of the contract is borne by the undertaking.
7. Formal requirements for contract conclusion in the case of a contractual out-of-court contract
12 § (1) In the case of a contract concluded outside the premises, the undertaking informs the consumer on paper or, on the consumer´s consent, on the other, on a durable medium, as provided for in 11. § (1). Information provided on a durable medium shall be made available to the consumer in a legible, clear and understandable language. 2. Upon the conclusion of the contract, the undertaking shall provide the consumer with a copy of the signed contract or confirm the contract on paper or on the consumer´s consent, on the other durable medium. The acknowledgment shall include a statement made by the consumer in accordance with 29. § (1) (m). 3. In the case of a contract for out of business premises where the consumer has expressly requested the repair or maintenance service of the undertaking and the contractual parties shall immediately fulfill their contractual obligations, provided that the amount payable by the consumer does not exceed two hundred euro by the Magyar Nemzeti Bank according to the official exchange rate of the Company on the day the information was provided (a) the consumer informs the consumer of the information required by 11. § (1) (b) and (c), and the total amount of the consideration or the method of calculating it, on a durable medium, on the basis of a full estimate (b) the undertaking notifies the consumer with the information required by 11. § (1) (a), (i) and (l), but is not obliged by the express consent of the consumer to supply it on paper or other durable medium; and c) contains the information required by 11. § (1) 12. § The consumer shall be obliged to communicate to the contractor expressly on a durable medium the request of the undertaking to commence the performance of a service contract before the expiry of the time limit referred to in section 20 (2) The consumer shall be obliged to communicate to the contractor expressly on a durable medium the request of the undertaking to commence the performance of a service contract before the expiry of the time limit referred to in section 20 (2) § 13 The consumer shall be obliged to communicate to the contractor expressly on a durable medium the request of the undertaking to commence the performance of a service contract before the expiry of the time limit referred to in 20. § (2) 8. Formal requirements for contract termination in the case of distance contracts § 14 In the case of contracts concluded between long-haulers, the undertaking provides the information referred to in 11.§ (1) in a clear and comprehensible language, to the consumer, or to make it available to the consumer in a manner appropriate to the means of distance communication between the distance workers employed. The information provided on a durable medium must be legible. 15. § (1) If the distance contract concluded by electronic means creates a payment obligation to the consumer, the business shall draw the consumer´s attention to the information specified in 11. § (1) (a), (e), (f), (p), (q) and (r) of 11. § immediately prior to the consumer´s contractual declaration. ) In the case provided for in paragraph 1, an undertaking is obliged to ensure that the consumer expressly acknowledges, at the time of making his contract statement, that his statement imposes a payment obligation . If the declaration is made by the activation of a button or similar function, the button or similar function shall be provided with an easy-to-read order with a payment obligation or a corresponding, clearly worded caption indicating that the making of the contract statement implies payment obligations to the enterprise after. If the business has failed to comply with this paragraph, the contract is null and void. Nothingness may be invoked only in the interest of the consumer. 3. A business with a commercial website must notify the consumer of any freight restrictions and accepted payment methods at the latest at the consumer´s contractual offer. 16. § If the contract is concluded by the use of a means of communication between the distance where the information is available for a limited space or time, prior to the conclusion of such contract, the undertaking shall communicate, at least, (1) (a), (b), (e), (f), (i), (p) and (q). The additional information specified in 11. § (1) shall be made available to the consumer in accordance with 14. § 17.§ If the undertaking initiates a distance contract by phone, it informs the consumer of the name of the company or of the name of the company in whose name it is calling and of the fact that the telephone call is intended to conclude a contract. Section E does not affect the obligation of the company set forth in 16. .§ 18. § After the conclusion of a contract concluded between distance persons - within a reasonable period of time, but in the case of a contract for the sale of a product, at the latest at the time of delivery of the service or in the case of a contract for the provision of services, the undertaking gives a confirmation on the contract concluded on a durable medium. The acknowledgment contains the information specified in 11. § (1), unless the undertaking has given it to the consumer on a durable medium before the conclusion of the contract; and (b) where the consumer has made a declaration under 29. § (m), a confirmation thereof 19. § The consumer´s obligation to enter into a service contract before the expiry of the time limit referred to in section 20 (2) is obliged by the consumer to expressly inform the contractor
9. Right of withdrawal and termination of right of the consumer
20. § (1) In the case of off-premises and off-shore contracts, the consumer shall be entitled to a right of withdrawal without giving reasons within the time limit set in paragraph 2. In the case of a contract concluded between off-premises and off-shore customers, which is intended to provide a service where, after the declaration pursuant to 13. § or § 19. §, performance begins, the consumer is entitled to a right of dismissal without a reasoning within the time limit set in paragraph 2 (2) The consumer has the right to withdraw or terminate the goods pursuant to paragraph 1) in the case of a product sale contract; (ab) for the sale of several products when the products are delivered at a different time, the last supplied product. (ac) in the case of a product composed of several lots or pieces, the last item or piece supplied, (ad) where the product is to be supplied on a regular basis within a specified period, from the date of receipt of the first service by the consumer or by a third party other than the carrier; (b) may, in the case of a service contract, exercise within 14 days of the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. Paragraph (2) (a) shall not affect the right of the consumer to exercise his right of withdrawal as defined in this paragraph between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product. 10. The legal consequence of failure to provide information about the right of withdrawal or termination of notice to the consumer 21. § (1) If the undertaking has not fulfilled its obligation to provide information as specified in Article 11 (1) (i), the deadline for withdrawal provided for in 20. § (2) shall be extended by twelve months. (2), the consumer has given the consumer the information specified in paragraph 1, the deadline for withdrawal or termination shall expire on the fourteenth day following the communication of this information 11. Exercise the right of withdrawal or termination of right of the consumer 22. § (1) Consumer´s right under 20. § using the declaration form in Annex 2; (2) The enterprise may also provide the consumer with the right to exercise the right referred to in 20. § (1) on its internet site. In this case, the business will immediately confirm the receipt of the consumer declaration on a durable medium. (3) The right referred to in 20. § shall be deemed valid within the time limit if the consumer´s statement is sent before the expiry of the time limit set in 20. § (2) and 21. § (4). that he exercised the right referred to in 20. § in accordance with this Article.
12. Obligations of the eenterprise in case of withdrawal or termination of the consumer
23. § (1) If the consumer withdraws from a distance contract or from a distance contract in accordance with 22. §, the business shall reimburse the total sum paid by the consumer within 14 days from the date of the withdrawal , including the costs incurred in connection with the performance. (2) In case of termination or termination in accordance with 22. § the enterprise reimburses the amount returned to the consumer in the same manner as the payment method used by the consumer. (3) If the consumer specifically chooses a mode of transport other than the least expensive standard means of transport, the undertaking shall not be obliged to reimburse the cost of such a refund, provided that the consumer has the express consent of the consumer (4) In the case of a contract for the sale of a product, the undertaking may withhold the amount specified in 1. § until the consumer has returned the product or has no doubt that he has returned the product; the previous date must be taken into account. The right of retention shall not be affected by the undertaking if it has undertaken to return the product itself 13. In the event of termination or termination of the consumer´s obligations 24. § (1) If the consumer withdraws from a distance contract or from a distance contract in accordance with § 22, the consumer shall return the product without delay but within fourteen days of notification of the withdrawal or the undertaking or business to the person authorized to take over the product, unless the undertaking has undertaken to return the product itself. Refusal shall be deemed to have expired if the consumer sends the product before the expiry of the time limit. 2. The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product unless the undertaking has undertaken to bear this cost. 3. If the product is shipped to the consumer at the time of the conclusion of a contract with a retail outlet, the undertaking carries back the product at its own expense if it can not be returned by post as a postal item. 25. § The consumer is only responsible for depreciation resulting from use beyond the use necessary to establish the nature, properties and operation of the product. The consumer is not liable for depreciation if the undertaking has failed to fulfill its obligation to provide information as required by 11. § (1) (i). 26. § (1) If, in the case referred to in 13. § or 19. §, the consumer terminates a contract concluded between out-of-premises or distance persons after the commencement of performance, the amount payable in proportion to the consumer´s payment shall be calculated. However, if the consumer proves that the total amount is excessively high, the proportional amount shall be calculated on the basis of the market value of the services performed up to the date of termination of the contract (2) For the purposes of this Section, the value of the same services provided by the same undertaking shall be taken into consideration when determining the market value at the time of the conclusion of the contract.27. § The consumer does not bear the following costs in the exercise of his right under § 20: a) the total or partial costs of performing a service contract, if: a) the information required by 11. § (1) (i) or (k) or (b) the consumer does not apply for the performance of the service before the expiry of the deadline specified in 20. § (2) of 13. § and 19.§; b) the total or partial supply of the digital content provided on non-tangible medium costs, in case (ba) the consumer has not given his express prior consent to the performance before the expiration of the deadline specified in Section 20 (2), bb) the consumer has not stated at the same time that he has given his consent under (ba) that he has lost his / Orbc) the enterprise has failed to provide the acknowledgment required by 12. § (2) or 18. § 28. § The consumer in connection with the exercise of his right under 20. §, in accordance with 23. § (3) and 24. . § In addition to the provisions set forth in 26.§, no additional costs and other obligations shall be charged.
14.Exceptions to the right of withdrawal and termination by the consumer
29. § (1) The consumer may not exercise the right under 20. § in the case of a contract for the provision of services after completion of the service if the undertaking commenced the performance with the express prior consent of the consumer and the consumer acknowledged that (b) in respect of a product or service the price or the price of which can not be influenced by the financial market by an undertaking which may not be influenced by the possibility of fluctuation within the time limit laid down in 20. § (2); (c) non-prefabricated in the case of a product which has been produced on the basis of a consumer´s request or express request or for a product clearly assigned to the consumer; (d) perishable or short-term quality of the preservation product; (e) which can not be returned after release after delivery, for health or hygiene reasons; (f) in respect of a product which, by its very nature, is inextricably linked to another product after delivery; (g) for an alcoholic beverage the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations and the price of which is agreed upon by the parties at the conclusion of the contract of sale, but the contract is concluded only after the thirtieth day after the conclusion of the contract, h) (i) in the case of a sale of a sealed package of audio and video recordings and a copy of a computer software if the consumer has discontinued the packaging after the delivery; (j) where the consumer requests the consumer to request urgent repair or maintenance work, newspapers, journals and periodicals, except for subscription contracts; k) contracts concluded on public auction; l) housing services except in the case of a contract for the provision of accommodation, carriage, car rental, catering or leisure-time services, except where a performance date or time limit specified in the contract has been concluded; (m) in respect of the digital content provided on the non-tangible medium where the undertaking commenced the performance with the express prior consent of the consumer and, at the same time, with the consumer´s consent, acknowledged that he was losing his right under 20. § after the performance commenced. (2) In the case referred to in § 1 (h), the right referred to in 20. § covers the services or products offered expressly requested by the consumer in addition to the spare parts used to carry out maintenance or repairs. 15. The effect of the cancellation or termination of the consumer on ancillary contracts 30. § (1) If the contract of a retailer or a distance contract is accompanied by an ancillary contract, the exercise of the consumer´s right under § 20 shall also terminate or terminate the ancillary contract. (2) The consumer shall terminate the contract or termination of the contract, and any other costs related to the termination or termination of the contract - §23 (3) and §24-26. (3) An undertaking is required to notify the contracting party of a third party participating in an ancillary contract without delay of the withdrawal or termination of the consumer
CHAPTER V PROCEDURE FOR DETERMINATION OF INFORMATION AND FORM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACTING AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF TELEPHONE
CONTACTS FOLLOWING CONTRACT AWARD
31. § (1), (3) - (5) and (7), §12 (1) and (3), §14 to 17, §18 and §18 (a) shall act according to the rules set out in the Act on the Prohibition of Unfair Commercial Practices on Consumers. 3. The provisions referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be consumer protection provisions for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act.
IV FINAL PROVISIONS
32. § This decree shall enter into force on 13 June 2014, its provisions shall apply only to contracts concluded after its entry into force.33. § This Decree on Consumer Rights, amending Council Directive 93/13 / EEC and Directive 1999/44 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 85/577 / EEC and Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 repealing this Directive. 34. §2 Annex 1 to 45/2014. (II.26.) Government decree Withdrawal / Withdrawal Patterns Withdrawal / Within 14 days, you will be entitled to withdraw from this contract without justification.
Similarly, in the case of a service contract, the performance of the contract has begun, you are entitled to terminate the contract within 14 days without notice. The deadline for withdrawal / termination is (1 ....). If you wish to withdraw / (eg. by post, fax or electronic mail) to the following address: (2 ...). For this purpose, you can also use the attached withdrawal / denunciation statement. (3 ....) You have the right to cancel / terminate your deadline if you send a withdrawal / termination notice before the expiry of the above deadline.
Effect of Withdrawal/Cancellation of order
In case you withdraw from this Agreement, you will be refunded no later than 14 days after receipt of your cancellation notice for any consideration you have made, including the shipping cost (except for the additional costs incurred by you we have chosen a mode of transport other than the cheapest mode of transport we offer.) Refunds will apply the same payment method as the one used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agree to use another form of payment; because of this way, you will not be charged any additional costs. (4 .....) (5 ....) (6 ....) Instructions for the withdrawal / cancellation: (1 .....) Include one of the texts in the following quotation marks: a) in the case of a service contract: "expires 14 days after the date of conclusion of the contract"; b) : "You are entitled to" after 14 days from the date on which you or the third party other than the carrier indicated by you have taken over the product. "; (c) in the case of the supply of more than one product:" expires 14 days after the date, on which you or the third party, other than your carrier, indicated by you, will take over the last product. " (d) when supplying a product consisting of several items or pieces: "on which you or the third party, other than the carrier, have indicated the last item or piece."; (e) in the case of a contract for a regular periodic supply of a product within a specified period: "expires after 14 days from the date on which you or the third party of your choice other than the carrier carries on the first product" (2 .....) Paste your business name, your postal address, and-if your phone number, fax number, and electronic mailing address (3 .....) If you allow the consumer to complete electronically on your website and submit a withdrawal / statement of termination, insert the following text: "You may also fill in the withdrawal / denunciation statement on your website [insert the internet address] or submit other statements expressly expressing the withdrawal / termination notice. If you choose to do so, we will promptly acknowledge receipt of your withdrawal / termination on a durable medium (such as e-mail). "(4 .....) In the case of a contract for the sale of goods, if you have not offered to return the product when it is withdrawn, insert the following text: "Refunds can be withheld until you return the product or you have not verified that you have returned it: the previous date must be taken into account." (5 .....) under contract (a) Insert the appropriate one from the following: - "The product is shipped back to you" or "You are obligated by us or ... [insert the name and postal address of the person you are authorized to receive the product if there is such person] the product must be returned or handed over within 14 days of notification without undue delay, but no later than its declaration of withdrawal. The deadline is deemed to be fulfilled if you send the product before the expiration of the 14-day deadline. "; And (b) insert the appropriate item: (ba)" We will bear the costs of returning the product ", or" The cost of returning the product is borne by you " orbc) In the case of a contract concluded between absentee parties, if you do not offer the return of the product and can not be issued as a postal item by the nature of the product: "The direct cost of the return of the product -... [insert the amount] You bear. "; or if the cost of returning the product can not reasonably be calculated in advance: "You will bear the direct cost of returning the product. The highest estimate of these costs ... [insert amount]. ", Orbd) In the case of a contract concluded on a commercial premises, the product is transported to the consumer´s home at the time of the contract and can not be given as postal item because of the nature of the product:" At our own expense we carry it back
(c) insert: "You are solely responsible for the depreciation in the product if it has been due to use beyond the use required to establish the nature, properties and operation of the product" (6 .....) please insert the following text: "If you have asked for the service to commence within the notice period, if you terminate your service, you will be required to reimburse to us the amount due for the service rendered proportionally to the date of termination of the contract. Similarly, we will refund the part of the consideration you provide that exceeds the value of the service we provide.
Annex I to 45/2014. (II. 26.) Government Decree
(Only in case of withdrawal / termination of the contract please fill in and return)
I have stated / declare that I practice / exercise my right of withdrawal / termination / right by the following product (s):
Name of consumer (s):
Address of consumer (s):
Signature of consumer (s): (solely on paper)
Annex 3 to Regulation 45/2014. (II.26.) Government decree
Warranty Information on garantie des vices cachés, Product Warranty and Warranty Patterns
1.: In which cases can you exercise your right of garantie des vices caches? In the event of a default of 6 months, you may claim a refund against the enterprise under the Civil Code
What kind of rights do you have on the basis of your warranty claim? You may, by your choice, be subject to the following warranty claims: You may request repair or replacement unless your choice of service is impossible or you will incur a disproportionate additional cost to your business. If you have not requested or requested the repair or replacement, you may request a proportional delivery of the consideration or you may fix the error at the expense of the enterprise. You may fix the error yourself or get it fixed, or otherwise as a last resort terminate your contract. You may also switch your chosen warranty right to another, of which you will bear the cost, unless it is justified or the business has given reason for it.
What is your deadline for enforcing your claim claim? You are required to report the error immediately after discovery, but not later than within two months of discovery of the error. At the same time, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that, beyond the two-year limitation period following the performance of the contract, it can no longer enforce its warranty rights. In the case of goods used, this deadline is ... 7, but not more than one year.
To whom can you enforce your claim claim?
You can enforce your claim claim against the business
What other condition is the validity of your warranty claims?
Within six months from the date of delivery, there is no other condition to enforce your claim claim beyond defect reporting if you certify that the product or service was provided by the ... 8contractor. However, after six months from the date of delivery, you are required to prove that the defect you have detected has already occurred at the time of delivery
2.: Product Warranty
In which case do you have the right to make a product warranty?
In the event of a defect in the item (product) you choose, you may claim the right or warranty claim specified in section 1.
Which product is defective? The product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force when it is placed on the market or if it does not have the features specified by the manufacturer
What is your deadline for validating your product warranty claim?
You can enforce your product warranty within two years of the product being placed on the market by the manufacturer. After this deadline, you will lose this entitlement.
Who and what other conditions can claim your product warranty claim? You can only claim your product warranty against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable product. You must prove the defect of the product when claiming product liability.
The manufacturer (distributor) is exempted from his product liability obligation if he / she can prove that:
- the product has been manufactured or placed on the market by a non-resident business,
or the failure of the science and it was not known at the time of placing the product on the market or the defect of the product resulted from the application of a statutory or mandatory regulatory requirement.
The manufacturer (distributor) has sufficient reason to prove that there is an exemption. Please note that due to the same defect the warranty and claim claims there is no argument at the same time. However, in the event of a successful validation of its product warranty claim, the claimant´s claim for replacement of the replaced product or the corrected part may be enforced against the manufacturer. [If the undertaking is required by law or by contract, inserting the following 3 item is required:]
Where do you have the right to use the warranty? In the event of a breach of contract, you will be the .. 11 is obliged to warranty on the basis of your contract/ 9...10
What are the rights and the deadlines for warranty coverage?12
When is the company exempt from the obligation to guarantee it?
The undertaking´s warranty obligation is only exempted if it proves that the cause of the fault occurred after the delivery. I am reminded that due to the same error, you can not claim warranty and warranty claims, warranty claims and warranties simultaneously and simultaneously, otherwise The rights arising from the warranty are irrespective of the rights set out in points 1 and 2
1 see 1084/2014. (II.26.) Government Resolution.
2 the 34. § has been repealed under the 12. § of regulation 2010: CXXX.
3 It is necessary to indicate the company´s name, postal address and telephone number, facsimile number and e-mail address.
4.there is a need to designate the product or service that is the subject of the contract
5 the appropriate one must be apparent
6 Insertion of the name of the company
7 Shall be inserted in case of an enterprise younger than 2 years.
8 inserting the name of the company
9 inserting the name of the enterprise
9a required to indicate the appropriate legal status
10 tick the appropriate
11 insertion of the name of the enterprise
12a rights and time limits specified in the contract or by law
We collect and manage personal data only in accordance with the law. We are only sending out DM letter if the customer has requested it. You can send a system message without sending it to us. Third parties will only reach personal data with the customer’s consent. We will provide more information about stored data if you ask for it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To delete your personal information, contact email@example.com.
1.1. Gold Record Music Ltd. (Registered office: 1122 Budapest, Határőr út 58. Tax number: 11928955-2-43 Registration number: 01-09-904333 Bank: 10201006-50081644-00000000 Court of Registration: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága) (hereinafter: Service Provider, Data Controller) submits the following information.1.2. Article 20 § (1) of Act CXII of 2011 on Information Freedom of Information and Freedom of Information stipulates that the data subject (in this case, the user of the www.goldrecord.hu/en webshop user, hereinafter referred to as "the user concerned") must be data management is based on consent or is mandatory
1.3.The data subject must be clearly and thoroughly informed of all the facts related to his or her data management, including the purpose and right of data management, the data controller and the person entitled to process it, and the duration of the data management.1.4. The person concerned must be informed regarding Info tv. 6 § (1) a that personal data may be processed even if it is impossible or disproportionate to obtain that the consent of the person concerned and that the processing of the personal data is necessary for the legal obligation of the data controller or for the legitimate interests of the data controller or third party , and the enforcement of this interest is proportionate to the restriction of the right to personal data protection.1.5The information shall also include the rights and remedies available to the data subject in question.
1.6.In the event that the personal information of the data subjects would be impossible or disproportionate (such as in the case of an Internet service in this case), information may also be provided by disclosing the following:
1.6.1.the fact that data is collected,
1.6.2.the circle of stakeholders,
1.6.3. the purpose of the data collection,
1.6.4.the duration of processing data,
1.6.5.the possible data controllers authorized to know the data,
1.6.6.the rights and remedies of data subjects concerning usage of data
1.6.7.if the data protection registration of the data processing is possible
1.7. This Privacy Statement is based on the content specification above. This information can be accessed from the following page: www.goldrecord.hu/en/adatvedelem
1.8.The changes to the prospectus will come into effect with publication at the above address. Behind the information headings of the information section we also show the legal reference.
2. Interpretative concepts and registration number.
2.1. the person concerned: any identified natural person (user) identified or indirectly or indirectly identifiable on the basis of personal data;
2.2. personal data: data relating to the data subject, in particular the name, identifier and the knowledge of one or more physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the data subject, and a deduction from the data to the data subject; special data 2.3.1.professional origin, membership of nationality, political opinion or party affiliation, confession or other belief in the world, membership of the interest representation organization, personal data relating to sexual life,
2.3.2.the state of health, personal data concerning passion and criminal personal data;
2.4. contribution: a voluntary and decisive declaration of the will of the person concerned, based on a proper disclosure and by which he gives an irrefutable consent to the handling of his or her personal data for a comprehensive or individual operation;
2.5. protest: the statement of the person concerned with which he or she objected to the handling of his / her personal data and to request the termination of the data management and the cancellation of the data processed; "data controller" means a natural or legal person or a non-legal entity who either independently or with others for the purposes of data management decides and implements decisions on data handling (including the equipment used) or performs it with the data processor;
2.7. data management: irrespective of the method used, the aggregate of any operation or operation, such as collecting, capturing, capturing, storing, storing, modifying, using, retrieving, transmitting, publishing, aligning, linking, blocking, deleting and destroying any data or operations performed on the data, to prevent further use, to take photographs, sound or images, and to record physical features (eg fingerprint, DNA sample, iris image) for identifying the person;
2.8. transfer of data: access to a specific third party;
2.9. disclosure: making the data accessible to anyone;
2.10. data deletion: making the data unrecognizable in such a way that their restoration is possible;
2.11.information: the data identifying the data to distinguish it; data encryption: to limit the continued handling of the data identifying mark for a definite or definite time;
2:13. data destruction: the complete physical destruction of data-containing media
2.14. service: a service provided at www.t-shirts.hu, which enables the purchase of products distributed by the Service Provider.2.15. data processing: technical tasks related to data management operations, irrespective of the method and device used to implement the operations and the location of the application, provided that the technical task is carried out on the data;
2:16. "data processor" means a natural or legal person or a non-legal entity that performs processing of data on the basis of a contract concluded with the data controller, including a contract based on the provisions of a code of conduct;
2.17. Data Controller: a public service entity that has produced or has been in the process of being publicly disclosed electronically.
2.18. means a public body that - if the data controller does not make the data itself - publishes the information provided to him by the data controller on a website; 2.19. data file: the sum of the data processed in one register; 2:20. third party: natural or legal person or legal entity
2:20. third party: a natural or legal person or an organization without a legal person who is not the same as the data subject, the data controller or the data processor,
2.21. privacy incident: unauthorized treatment or processing of personal data, including unauthorized access, alteration, data transfer, disclosure, deletion or destruction, and incidental destruction and damage.3. General Information
3.1. Gold Record Music Ltd. does not have its own servers.
Name: Höltzl Péter EV
Headquarters: 1221 Budapest, Vihar u. 5/c
Commercial register Number: EV: 1884863
Tax Number: 62543855-1-43
3.2. Gold Record Music Ltd. selects and operates the information technology tools used in the provision of the personal data in such a way, that the managed data:
3.2.1. is accessible for those who are entitled for it (accessability)
3.2.2. its authenticy and authentication is valid(data authenticity),
3.2 .3. Inaccuracy can be verified (data integrity),
3.2.4. is safe against unauthorized access (confidentiality of data ).
3.3. Gold Record Music Ltd. provides technical, structural and organizational measures to protect the security of data handling, which provides a level of protection that complies with the risk of data handling related to data handling.
3.4. Gold Record Music Ltd. saves during the data handling:
3.4.1 secrecy: protects the information so that it can only access the person who is entitled to it, 3.4.2.the integrity: it protects the accuracy and completeness of the information and processing method,
3.4.3. Availability: Ensures that when the eligible user needs it, he / she can actually access the information required and have access to related tools.
3.5. Gold Record Music Ltd. its IT system and network are protected by computer-aided fraud, espionage, sabotage, vandalism, fire and flooding, as well as cyber-viruses, cyberbullying, and denial-of-service attacks. The operator ensures security with server-level and application-level security procedures.
3.6. We inform the users that electronic mail, protocol (email, web, ftp, etc.) transmitted over the Internet are vulnerable to network threats that lead to dishonest activity, controversy or information discovery. To protect yourself from such threats, your service provider will have all the precautionary measures you expect. Systems are monitored in order to capture all security dangers and provide evidence for any security event. System monitoring also allows you to check the effectiveness of the business countermeasures.
4. Legal Basis of Data
4.1. Personal data can be handled if the party concerned agrees or ● decides on the basis of the authorization of a law or a law, in the circle specified therein, for a purpose based on public interest.
4.2. Personal data can be handled even if it is impossible or disproportionate to obtain the consent of the person concerned and that the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation for the data controller or
4.2.2 for the purpose of enforcing the data controller or third party interest is necessary and the enforcement of this interest is proportionate to the legal limitation of the protection of personal data.
4.3. If you do not have the power to do so by virtue of your incapacity or for some other unavoidable reason, you do not need to agree or endorse your legal representative 4.3.If, due to the incapacity of the person concerned or for other unavoidable reasons, his / her legal representative´s consent or subsequent approval is unnecessary
4.6. If the personal data has been collected with the consent of the data subject, the data controller retrieves data in the absence of a different provision of the law, ● in order to comply with a legal obligation on him or ● to enforce the legitimate interest of the data controller or third party if his or her interest is enforced by limiting the right to the protection of personal data. proportionate. 5. Purpose of data management 5.1 Personal data can only be handled for a specific purpose, for the exercise of the right and for the fulfillment of obligations. At all stages of data management, the purpose of the data management must be met, data acquisition and management must be fair and legitimate. 5.2.It is only possible to manage personal data that is essential for the purpose of data management, to reach the goal. Personal data can only be handled to the extent and for the duration required to achieve the goal.
6. Other Principles of Data Management
6.1.A personal data will retain this quality while handling the data as long as its connection can be restored with the affected person. The contact can be restored with the contact if the data controller has the technical conditions required for restoration.
6.2 Data management must ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data, and if necessary for the purpose of data management, and the fact fact that the data subject can only be identified for the time needed for data management.
7. Other Data Management Information
7.1 The Data Controller does not use or use the personal data provided for purposes other than those contained in this information. Issuance of Personal Data to a Third Person or Authorities - Unless otherwise provided by law - Forceful use of the User´s prior express consent.
7.2.The Data Controller does not control the personal information that he or she has provided. Only the person who gave it is responsible for the compliance of the data provided. When you enter any e-mail address of any User, you are also responsible for receiving the specified e-mail address only for his or her purchase. With respect to this responsibility, any liability associated with an entry in an e-mail address shall be borne exclusively by the User who has registered an e-mail address.
8. Functional data management
8.1. In accordance with § 20. (1) of Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Information Freedom of Information and Freedom of Information, the following should be specified in the context of the functioning of the web service:
(a) the fact of collecting data;
(b) the purpose of the data collection,
d) the length of the data management,
e) the person who is able to know the data,
f) the data management rights of the data subject.
8.2. The data collection fact, the data managed: full name, user name, mail address, telephone number, delivery address (town, street, house number, postal code), billing address (town, street, house number, postal code), registration date / service usage date, IP address used during registration / service. We inform the User that technical information (user / advertiser / IP address, registration / date of use, last login date / IP address, URL of the site visited by the user) are recorded, which is logged in the system but does not link the registration / during use. The information specified in this section shall only be used by the Service Provider for the purposes of its website technology and for statistical purposes.
8.3.8The circle of stakeholders: www.goldrecord.hu/en/webshop
8.4The purpose of the data collection is to register on the website, to manage the webshop for managing the related database, to send the newsletter, to the direct marketing and the delivery destination.
8.5. Data processing time, date of deletion of data: The start date of data processing is the date of registration of the relevant www.goldrecord.hu/en site until the end of the data processing until the concerned request for cancellation. The personal data will be deleted immediately on the working day following receipt of the concerned cancellation request to the Service Provider. Except in the case of tax receipts, as this information must be kept for eight years under Section 169 (2) of Act C of 2000 on Accounting.
If the user requests his personal data to be deleted, his personal data will be permanently deleted, except that a forbidden legal provision obliges the data controller to retain his / her personal data. An accounting document (including general ledger, analytical and detailed records) ) must be kept legible for at least 8 years, retained by retrieval method based on the book entry notes.8.6. Personally identifiable data controllers: Personal data can be handled by the data handler (Gold Record Music Ltd. (Registered office: 1122 Budapest, Határőr út 58. Tax number: 11928955-2-43 Registration number: 01-09-904333 Bank: 10201006-50081644-00000000 Court of Registration: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága) and his staff: Gold Record Music Ltd. Headquarters: 1048 Budapest, Nádasdy Kálmán street 16. 2nd and 5th, respecting these principles.8.7Describing the rights of data subjects to data management (more details in section 15): 8.7.1. The user may claim from the data controller at the contact specified in section 1.1. a) information about their personal data (b) the correction of your personal data, and (c) the deletion or blocking of your personal data, except mandatory data processing.
8.7.2. At the request of a user, the data controller shall provide information about the data he / she manages, the source, the purpose of the data processing, the legal basis, the duration of his data management activity and, when transmitting his personal data, the legal basis and the addressee of the data transfer.
8.7.3. At the request of the data subject concerned, the data controller shall provide information on the data processed by the data subject or by the data processor he or she is entrusted with, the source, the purpose, the legal basis, the duration of the data processing, the data processor´s name, address and data management data, - the legal basis and the addressee of the transfer.
8.7.4. The user may object to the handling of his or her personal data.8.7.5. If the data controller establishes the validity of the user´s objection, he discontinues the processing of data, including further data collection and data transfer, and locks the data, and informs the protests and the measures taken on the basis of those who have previously communicated the personal data involved in the protest, and who are obliged to take action to enforce the right to protest.
8.7.6. If the user disagrees with the decision of the data controller in accordance with the previous point, or if the data controller fails to comply with the deadline, the user may, within 30 days from the date of notification of the decision or within 30 days from the last day of the deadline, request the National Data Protection and Information Authority (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság) to act upon.
8.9. Personal information is not anonymous information that the data collector collects with the exclusion of personal identification and can not be contacted with a natural person, which can not be linked to a natural person9. Our Principles for Functional Data Management (Section 13 / A of the Elker) 9.1. The provider may treat the identity data of natural persons, and address of the service for the provision of information society services for the purpose of billing fees derived from the contract for the provision of information society services date, time and place of use
9.2. The provider may treat the personal data necessary for the provision of the service for the purpose of providing the service technically indispensable. If the other conditions are identical, the service provider must choose and always operate the tools used to provide the information society service in such a way that personal data is handled only when this service is provided and by Elker. it is absolutely necessary to meet other goals set by law, but in this case also to the extent and time required. 9.3. The provider may treat the data on the use of the service for any other purpose - specifically to increase the efficiency of his or her service, to deliver the electronic advertisement or other recipient content addressed to the user for market research - only by prior determination of the data management target and on the user´s consent.
9.4.The recipient must be continually assured of the use of the information society service and the use of the service in order to prohibit the processing of data.
9.5.The data processed shall be canceled after the contract has been terminated, after termination of the contract and after invoicing. The data must be deleted when the data management target is terminated or the recipient so provides. Unless otherwise stipulated by law, data deletion must be completed without delay.
9.6 The provider must ensure that the recipient can always know which data types for the data management purposes the service provider uses, including the user, before using the information society service and at any time directly manage unrelated data.
10. Managing cookies
10.1. The service provider places and reads cookies on the user´s computer. (The cookie text file that the web server of the website installs on the user´s computer´s hard disk to later authenticate it. If the browser returns a previously saved cookie, the cookie service provider can link the user´s current visit with the former, but only for their own content.) Recorded data can not be linked to other personal data.
10.2. Cookies are files that are automatically transmitted to users´ hard disk drives to help navigate the web site and make web site visit statistics. When viewing this site, due to technical functionality, the following information that is sent by the browser to each instance may be included in our server statistics: browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL (previously viewed site), IP address of access computer, and date of receipt and date. These data are recorded for internal and statistical purposes only.
10.3. Regarding Act 20 (1) of regulation CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information , the following shall be specified in the web site cookie data management:
a) the data collection fact;
b) the circle of stakeholders;
c) the purpose of the data collection;
d) the duration of the data handling;
e) the person who is able to access the data,
f) a description of the rights of data subjects involved in data management.
Web site cookies are so-called "cookie" and "persistent cookies", for which you do not need to ask for prior consent to using them.
10.4. The fact of the data collection, the scope of the data being treated: unique identification number, dates, dates.10.5. Stakeholders: All stakeholders using the service.
10.6. The purpose of data collection is to identify users and track visitors.
Web site cookies are known as "cookie" and "persistent cookies", which do not require prior consent from the users.
10.4. The fact of the data collection, the scope of the data being treated: unique identification number, dates, dates.
10.5. Stakeholders: All stakeholders using the service.
10.6. The purpose of the data collection is to identify users and track visitors.
10.7. Data processing time, date of deletion of data: The duration of data processing in session cookies lasts until the site visits are completed. Other cookies will be canceled immediately by the Service Provider.
10.8. Personal data manager authorized to access the data: The personal data controller and his / her staff, as well as the web site operator, can handle it, while respecting the above principles
10.9. Understanding data management rights for affected people: The affected person has the option to delete cookies in the Tools / Preferences menu of the browsers, usually under the Privacy menu item.
10.10. Legal Basis for Data Processing: No consent is required for the use of the acookie for the sole purpose of communicating via the electronic communications network or the provision of information society services expressly requested by the subscriber or user.
http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ andhttps: //support.google.com/analytics/answer/2700409. If a user disables remarketing cookies, they will not receive personalized bids from the site.
11. Data Processing
11.2. Information on data processor
Name: Höltzl Péter EV
Headquarters: 1221 Budapest, Vihar u. 5/c
Commercial register Number: EV: 1884863
Tax Number: 62543855-1-43
Name: Creals.com Kft.
Headquarters: 1048 Bp., Nádasdy K. u. 16/5
Tax Number: 23784226-1-41
Company registration number: 01-09-977860
Bank: UniCredit 10918001-00000101-53610007 Iban: hu4410918001-00000101-53610007 Swift (bic) : bacxhuhb
Registry Court: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága
Data Management Registration ID: NAIH-107505/2016
CEO: Nagy Endre
Fáma First Ltd.
1194 Budapest, Viola U. 38. A
Postal address: 1183 Budapest, Obstacle U. 15.
Tax Number: 11678526-2-43
Executive: A. Fahad
as well as in the
GLS General Logistics Systems Hungary-Logistics Ltd.
GLS Europe U. 2.
Tax Number: 12369410-1-44
For accounting purposes:
Name: Viczián Katalin ev.
Headquarters: 1112 Budapest, Menylet utca 23/32
For payment by credit card:
PayPal (Europe) S.À.R.L. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
as well as in the
Name: Barion Payment Zrt.
Headquarters: 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 1. I. épület 5. emelet 5.
Registry Courtg: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága
Company registration number: Cg. 01-10-048552
Tax number: 25353192-2-43
Communal tax number: HU25353192
Activity license number: H-EN-I-1064/2013
Electronic Payment Identifier: 25353192
CEO: Kiss Sándor
For billing purposes:
KBOSS.hu Kft. (Headquarter: 1031 Budapest, Záony utca 7.)
12. Data transmission
12.1. Regarding Act 20. Of CXII regulation of CXII. on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information, the following should be specified in the website of the website:
(a) the fact of collecting the data, (b) the circle of stakeholders, (c) the purpose of the data collection, (d) the duration of the data handling,
e) the person who is able to access the data, f) the rights of the data subject to data management.12.2. The fact of data transmission, the range of data processed: 12.2.1. The scope of the data transmitted in order to carry out the transport: Full name, Telephone number, Delivery address (town, street name, house number, postal code) 12.2.2. The scope of the data transmitted to make online payment: Full name, e-mail 12.3. Stakeholders: Customers at www.goldrecord.hu/en/webshop who requested home delivery / online shopping. 12.4. The purpose of the data transfer is: Delivery of the ordered product to house / ordering online shopping.12.5. Time of data handling, deadline for deletion of data: It takes place until home delivery / payment is made.12.6. Personal data authorized to access the data: Personal data may be processed by the following natural persons / legal entities, respecting the above principles:
12.6.1. GLS General Logistics Systems Hungary Csomag-Logisztikai Kft.
GLS Európa u. 2.
12.6.2. Fáma First Kft.1194 Budapest, Viola u. 38a Postal address: 1183 Budapest, Akadály u. 15. Tax number: 11678526-2-43
Managing Director: András Fáczán@famafutar.com
12.7. Understanding the rights of data subjects involved in data management: The data subject may request the data controller from home provider / online payment to delete his / her personal data as soon as possible.
12.8. The legal basis for the transfer is the voluntary consent of the user, the Info tv. section 5 (1) of the Act, and section 13/A (3) of of CVIII Act of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services.
13. Social Networking: facebook.com/goldrecordmusic
13.1. Regarding Section 20 of the Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information (1) of the Act on the Rights of the Child, it is necessary to define the following in the context of the management of the Community Site Data:
(a) the fact of data collection;
(b) the scope of the data subjects;
(c) the purpose of the data collection;
(d) the duration of the data handling;
(e) the person who is able to access the data;
f) the data management rights of the data subject.
The fact of data collection, the range of data being treated: Facebook / Google + / Twitter / Pinterest / Youtube / Instagram registered on the social networking sites and e-mail address
13.3. Stakeholders: All stakeholders who have registered on the Facebook / Google+ / Twitter / Pinterest / Youtube / Instagram community sites.
13.4. The purpose of the data collection is to share, or "file", the popularity of certain content elements, awareness-raising messages, actions or the website itself on social networking sites, t-shirts.com.
13.5. Information about the source of data, how to handle it, how it is handed over and how to transfer it, and to find out about the legal basis of the data on that community site. Data management is carried out on social networking sites, thus regulating the duration of the data management, the modalities of deletion and modification of the data are regulated by the community site.13.6. The legal basis for data handling is the voluntary consent of the concerned person to manage his / her personal data on social networking sites.14. Adatbiztonság14.1. The data controller plans and executes the data management operations to ensure the protection of the private sphere of the data.14.2. The data controller ensures the security of the data (password, antivirus protection), takes technical and organizational measures and establishes the procedural rules necessary to enforce Info Info and other privacy and data protection rules
14.3. Data are protected by appropriate measures by the data controller, in particular: 14.3.1. unauthorized access, 14.3.2. the change, 14.3.3. the transmission, 14.3.4. the disclosure, 14.3.5. deletion or destruction, 14.3.6. accidental destruction and injury, 14.3.7. against the unavailability of the technology used.
4.4. The data controller shall ensure by means of an appropriate technical solution that the records stored in the records can not be directly linked and assigned to the data subject.14.5. Unauthorized access to personal data, data modification and unauthorized disclosure or use of the data shall be provided by the data administrator: 14.5.1. the establishment and operation of the appropriate IT, technical environment, 14.5.2. the controlled selection of staff involved in providing services, 14.5.3. detailed operating, risk management and service procedures.14.6. Based on the above, the service provider ensures that the data it manages: 14.6.1. available to the holder, 14.6.2. credibility and authentication is guaranteed, 14.6.3. can be justified.14.7. The IT system of the data controller and its hosting provider protects inter alia: 14.7.1. Computer Fraud, 14.7.2. espionage, 14.7.3. computer viruses, 14.7.4. spam, 14.7.5.hacks, 14.7.6. and other attacks.
15. Rights of affected persons15.1. You may apply to the Service Provider to provide information on your personal data management, request personal data rectification, and request personal data to be deleted or blocked - except for mandatory data management. 15.2. At the request of the data subject concerned, the data controller shall provide information on the data processed by the data subject or by the data processor he / she manages, the source of the data, the purpose, legal basis, duration of the data processing, the name and address of the data processor and data management, - the legal basis and the addressee of the transfer of data.15.3. The data controller shall keep a record of the transmission of the legality of the transfer of data and inform the data subject, including the date of transmission of the personal data he handles, the legal basis and the addressee of the data transfer, the determination of the scope of the personal data transmitted and other data specified in the law.
15.4. The data controller must provide written notice in the shortest possible time, at most within 30 days of the submission of the request, in an intelligible form, at the request of the person concerned. This information is free of charge.15.5. At the request of a User, the Service Provider shall provide information about the data, source, data management purpose, legal basis, duration of the data processing, the data processing name, address and data management related activities, and, in the case of transmission of his / her personally related data, to the legal basis and the recipient of the data. in the shortest possible time, but within a maximum of 30 days, provide the information in writing, in an understandable form. The information is free of charge.15.6. The Service Provider, if the personal data does not comply with the reality, and personal data corresponding to the personality, are available to the data controller, the personal data correction.15.7. Instead of deleting, the Service Provider locks out personal data if the User so requests, or if based on the information available, it may be assumed that deletion would violate legitimate interests of the User. Blocked personal data can only be handled as long as the data management objective excludes the deletion of personal data.
15.8. The Service Provider deletes personal data if its handling is unlawful, the User requests, the data processed is incomplete or erroneous - and this condition can not be legally remedied - provided that it is not excluded by law, the purpose of data management has ceased or the deadline for data storage has expired, it is ordered by the court or the National Data Protection and Information Authority.15.9. The data controller shall indicate the personal data he or she handles if the person concerned disputes its accuracy or accuracy, but the incorrect or incorrect nature of the disputed personal data can not be clearly identified.15.10. The correction, blocking, signing, and deletion of the information must be notified to the person whose data was previously transmitted for data processing. Notification may be omitted if it does not prejudice the legitimate interests of the data concerned for the purposes of data management.15.11. If the data controller fails to comply with the correction, blocking or cancellation request concerned, within 30 days of the receipt of the payment, he / she will give written notice of the rejection and rectification of the correction, blocking or cancellation of the request. In the case of a request for rectification, cancellation or blocking, the data controller shall inform the person concerned of the remedy and the possibility of appeal to the Authority.
16. Remedies 16.1. You may object to the handling of your personal data if: (a) the processing or transmission of personal data is solely necessary for the legal obligation of the Service Provider or for the legitimate interests of the Provider, Data Provider or third party, unless data management is prescribed by law; forwarding is direct business acquisition, public opinion research is conducted for research purposes c) in other cases defined by law.16.2. The Service Provider shall examine the protest within the shortest possible time but not later than 15 days from the submission of the request, and shall make a decision on its validity and shall inform the applicant in writing. If the Service Provider determines the validity of the protest of the person concerned, it discontinues the processing of data, including further data collection and data transfer, and locks the data, and informs the protests and the measures taken on the basis of those who have previously forwarded the personal data involved in the protest, and who are obliged to take action to enforce the right of protest.16.3. If the User Service provider disagrees with the decision of the User, within 30 days from the notification of the Aellen-Court, he / she may turn to the court. The court proceeds out of order.
16.4. You can lodge a complaint against a possible infringement of the data controller with the National Privacy and Data Protection Authority: National Authority for Data Protection and Information 1125 Budapest, Erzsébet Szilágyi fasor 22 / C. Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Post office: 5.Phone: +36 -1-391-1400Fax: + 36-1-391-1410 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17.1. The data controller must demonstrate that data management is in compliance with the law. The data collector has to prove the legality of the transfer of data. 17.2. The trial is governed by the jurisdiction of the court. According to the choice of the per-choice, it can be started even before the court of the place of residence or residence of the victim. 17.3. The lawsuit may also be party to lawsuits. The Authority may intervene for the sake of succeed in legal proceedings.
17.4. If the court upholds the request, the data controller is obliged to disclose the information, to correct the data, to block it, to delete it, to discard the data, to take into consideration the right of protest of the subject and to ask the data sender to provide it. If the court rejects the request of the data sender, the data controller shall cancel the personal data of the data subject within 3 days of the delivery of the judgment. The data controller is obliged to extract the data when the data sender does not appear before the court within the specified deadline.17.6. The court may order its judgment to be disclosed by publishing the identity of the data controller if it is required by the interests of the data protection and by a greater number of protected rights of the interested party.18. Damages and damages 18.1. If the data controller causes damage to someone else´s data by unlawful handling or violation of the requirements of data security.
18.2. If the data controller breaches the personality right of the data subject by the unlawful handling of the data concerned or violating the requirements of data security, the data controller concerned may claim damages.18.3. The data controller is liable for the damage caused by the data processor and the data controller is obliged to pay to the data subject the damages incurred in connection with personal data breaches by the data processor. The data controller is exempt from liability for damage caused and the obligation to pay damages if he or she proves that the damage or damage to the person´s personality concerned has been caused by an unavoidable cause beyond the scope of the data management.18.4. There is no need to reimburse the damage and no damages can be claimed insofar as the injuries caused by the injured party or the infringement of the personality right result from the deliberate or gross negligent conduct of the person concerned.
19. Other provisions19.1. The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Privacy Statement without prior notification of the User´s Advice. Upon the entry into force of this amendment, the User accepts the modification of the Data Handling Notice as modified by the use of the Service.19.2. If you have provided third-party information on the use of the User´s service when signing up or signing for a letter, or in any way damaging the use of the Website or using the Service, the Service Provider is entitled to claim damages to the User.19.3. The Service Provider does not control any Personal Information you have entered. Only the person who gave it is responsible for the given responsibility. When submitting any e-mail address of any User, you are also responsible for receiving the service from the specified e-mail address. With respect to this responsibility, any liability associated with any entry in a given e-mail address is solely the User Account who has registered the e-mail address.
19.4. Registered User uses the www.t-shirts.com web service to be bound by the rights and legitimate interests of the content it edits and does not infringe on the Website, the provided data, the information of third parties and the Service Provider. 19.5. In the above cases, the Service Provider provides all the assistance that can be done to the authorities in order to establish the identity of the offender. In the above cases or in case of non-observance of the GTC, the Service Provider is entitled to cancel the registration of the User or to unsubscribe to the newsletter; in this case, the Service Provider shall not be liable to the User for damages resulting from the cancellation.19.6. This Privacy Statement will enter into force on November 1, 2015.20.
Legislation used: During the preparation of the prospectus we have been following the following legislation:
● CXII. Act on Information Self-determination and Freedom of Information (hereinafter: Infotv.)
CVIII. Act on Electronic Commerce Services and certain aspects of information society services (especially Section 13 / A)
● Act XLVII of 2008, • Act XLVIII of 2008 on the Prohibition of Unfair Commercial Practices against Consumers; Act on the Fundamental Terms and Limitations of Commercial Advertising Activity (especially Article 6)
● 2005. XC. Law on Electronic Freedom of Information
● Act C of 2003 on electronic communications (specifically Article 155)
2016. July 1.
Gold Record Music Ltd.
The exercise of withdrawal rights
You are entitled to cancel this contract without giving any reason within 14 days. Similarly, if the case of a contract for the provision of the service performance has begun inside you are entitled to 14 days to terminate the contract without giving reasons.
The withdrawal / termination notice period expires after a period of 14 days from the date you or chosen, the third party other than the carrier takes over the product.
If you want to live your cancellation / termination rights, including a clear statement of withdrawal / termination intention is obliged to forward (for example, by mail, fax or sent electronically, by mail) to the following address: 6300 Kalocsa, Kossuth L. u 58/A 2/5 Hungary - Email: email@example.com For this purpose, use the enclosed cancellation / termination statement pattern as well.
your deadline to exercise the withdrawal / right of termination if you send cancellation / termination statement before the above mentioned deadline.
effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, you received all payments promptly, but no later than the you will be refunded within 14 days of notification of the decision relating to this contract withdrawal receipt, including the transport costs (excluding the additional costs that arise on the basis of our offered the cheapest standard delivery method of your choice discrepancy.) the refund is the same payment method used, such that you used in the original transaction, unless you specify a different payment method explicitly consent; In any event, this refund consequence, it does not charge any fees.
via postal mail date of posting of the letter we take the focus off after 14 business days. The letter, preferably by registered mail to give up that can be clearly demonstrated date of dispatch.
The product ordered our return address. The return-postage costs incurred by the buyer. The product does not return cash on delivery! The returned package on delivery, we can not take over the return of the cost is borne by the buyer!
The warranty does not cover breakage caused by improper use of the product. Or from improper use payment of damages borne by the purchaser. Within 14 days after returning the product to the price of a product will be returned to the account indicated.